Refresh Tears Lubricating Eye Drops 15ml
What are Refresh Tears Lubricating Eye Drops?
Allergan Refresh Tears Lubricating Eye Drops 15ml is specially formulated to be similar to normal tears and helps to store and protect your soft and hard contact lenses. Also helps to relieve irritation and discomfort.
How to use:
The usual dose is 1 drop of Refresh Tears in each affected eye, 4 times a day or as needed.
Always wash your hands before applying eye drops. Apply your eye drops in the following way:
- Tilt your head back and look at the ceiling. Hold the bottle, tip lowermost, over your eye.
- Gently pull the lower eyelid down until there is a small pocket between the inside of the lower eyelid and the eyeball.
- Squeeze the upturned dropper bottle to release a drop into your eye. Replace and tighten the cap immediately after use.
- carboxymethylcellulose sodium 5 mg/ml.
- Stabilised oxychloro complex (Purite™) equivalent to 0.005% m/v stabilised chlorine dioxide
Other Ingredients: Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride Dihydrate, Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate, Boric Acid and Sodium Borate Decahydrate (as Buffering Agents) and Purified Water.