Uralyt-U 280g Granules
What are Uralyt-U Granules?
To help dissolve kidney stones and help prevent the formation of kidney stones, of calcium and uric acid stones or mixed stones of calcium oxalate / uric acid or calcium oxalate / calcium phosphate.
How to take:
- 1 measuring spoon around 7 - 8.00 am in the morning
- 1 measuring spoon around 12 midday
- 2 measuring spoons around 10 pm at night
- Dissolve the granulate in water or fruit juice before ingestion
- The daily amount of liquid to be taken must be sufficiently high. With cystinuria, the daily amount of fluid should be 3 liters
- Potassium sodium hydrogen citrate
Note: The use of this product should only be used as part of an overall treatment including prevention of stones through diet, increased fluid intake, etc.